Multi-modal Transport Operators (MTO)
We endeavour to do our best in everything we do. We strive to develop a collaborative and consultative relationship with our air cargo partners so as to enhance our current and future facilities and infrastructure for our partners’ business needs.
As the World’s Leading Airlines to Asia, Malaysia Airlines has been assigned by the Ministry of Finance to manage the cargo logistic needs of all appointed MTOs. As the Government purchases millions worth of equipments from suppliers abroad for domestic distributions purposes, Malaysia Airlines is using its facilities at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport as well as its worldwide offices to cater the handling for all cargos.
Malaysia Airlines ensures that all sensitive cargos are provided with extra care whereby daily and weekly progress reports will be submitted to the relevant agents. The airline ensures that the cargos are handed safely and efficiently starting from the first pick up point all the way to the final destination. Malaysia Airlines manages Customs’ pre-declaration form and endorsement for duty exemptions from the government.
MASkargo Logistics provides MTOs with our wide range of quality logistic services that includes:
- Europe and US cargo hubs set up specifically for this purpose.
- Special handling rates offered to the MTOs’.
- Set up a Global Customer Service Unit to monitor the movement of the cargo worldwide within 24 hours.
- Updating and upgrading MASkargo Logistics’ IT systems for excellent information management.
- Introducing Special Standard of Procedures for special arrangement of cargo for all MASkargo Logistics hubs.
- Special courier service to deliver documents and collect them within all the government departments on behalf of the MTOs’.
- Express Service for highly urgent cargos.
- Confidential Service for highly urgent and sensitive cargos.